Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The true essence


Well it seems that compared to my very first post on this blog ten long years ago, the only Christmas decor you'd find here in our lil apartment is the Manger.

This pop up Manger made of cardboard has apparently been with D's family for decades.

It is quite fitting as it seems these days with all the bright twinkling lights, the frenzy of last minute shopping and the  merrymaking during Christmas parties ... we often forget the real meaning of Christmas!

Plan B of our holiday plans is in full swing so I've been busy sorting all the last minute arrangements.

So let me take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays and loads of Yuletide cheers from D & D!!! 

3 comments:

Kayni said...

My maternal grandparents have the same nativity cardboard. I don't know if we still have it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Photo Cache said...

Joyful Christmas and Peaceful New Year.

D@phneL@ur@ said...

Thanks Kayni and Photo Cache for religiously commenting on my blog entries.

Here's to more comments in 2014! :D