Tuesday, September 29, 2015

5th decade

The hubby turned 51 yesterday. So we had a valid reason to splurge and dine out. As usual, I'm the one who gets to choose where we will have lunch. D is not a picky eater, he can eat anything (well except ripe mangoes which triggers his allergies) but when I mentioned some restaurants he was quite vocal against some of my suggestions. He he he

I ended up picking a Taiwanese restaurant that D had not eaten in yet because he had work when we last dined there when my sister was in town. Lugang Cafe had this feast for 4 promo until the 30th of September so I thought we give it a try.


Citrus Iced Tea and Freshly Brewed Iced Tea

Steamed Angled Loofah with Shrimps Xiao Long Bao

Seafood Spinach Soup

Taiwanese Stir-fried Noodles with Pork

Salt & Pepper Squid

Black Pepper Beef Fried Rice

String Beans with Minced Pork


Kung Pao Tofu

Three Cup Chicken

4 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Happy belated birthday! Good choice of restaurant I must add and I'm all in with the choices of dishes you had. I'm salivating over the spinach soup, looks good from here. How was it?

DaPHne LAura said...

Thanks! There were 4 set menus to choose from and I picked set B =)
The seafood spinach soup is a constant dish we ordered when we dine at Chinese restaurants. It was a bit bland needed some salt. But that's just me I like salty food. he he he

Toni Tiu said...

What a sumptuous birthday feast! Belated happy birthday to your husband! :)

DaPHne LAura said...

Thanks Toni :)