Friday, May 28, 2004

Friday Forum
In the Summertime
1] What do you think [or hope] the summer of 2004 will be like?
The same as always ... hot hot hot!
2] Are you planning any summer vacations, weekend getaways,
parties, picnics, outings, etc.?
Yeah baby, I'm off to Bangkok & Singapore in July.
3] What has been the best summer of your life thus far?
I would have to say March 2001 when my sister and I went on our European sojourn. Italy, Belgium, Austria, Germany to revisit the countries of our childhood.
4] What is your area's summertime weather usually like?
It is hot and humid but nowadays we are in the start of the monsoon season so we will be expecting rain, typhoons and storms and floods.
5] What are your favorite summertime foods/drinks?
Ice cream; fruits like pineapple, mangoes, watermelon, singuelas and singkamas (local fruits); Buckets of mineral water.


Friday Four
Before
1. Before going to bed, I must check my emails.
2. Before going to work/school, I must take a shower.
3. Before going out, I must wear my contact lenses.
4. Before going on vacation/a trip, I must have 3 photocopies of all my important documents like passport, hotel bookings, plane tickets, visa etc.


Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Where do you plan to go on vacation this year, or where would you want to go?
We are going to Bangkok and Singapore
Soup
What color is your bedroom? If you could redecorate it, what would you change?
It's off white. I would add a built in closet.
Salad
Do you have a bumper sticker on your vehicle? If not, make one up!
No I don't. "Ready or not, here I come"
Main Course
What's the worst pain you've ever been in?
Tooth ache
Dessert
Who is your favorite celebrity? What do they do that inspires you?
Princess Diana. She didn't mind connecting with people who had AIDS or some contagious disease. Being very down to earth despite her royal status.

No comments: