Friday, March 21, 2008

Visita Iglesia 2008
This year, D was a very much welcomed addition to our annual family tradition of Visita Iglesia. It has been ages since he did it so he was pretty enthusiastic and upbeat. We ended the night with a very late dinner at a 24 hour McDonalds's. We feasted on their fish fillet after a long humid night of visiting 8 churches. I managed to take pictures of the Blessed Sacrament in the churches' adoration chapels. Well except the ones at UST and the San Agustin church where I almost fainted from the thick crowd of humanity that jostled their way into the church. I don't really understand why people act that way, you eventually get in anyway so why push? Good thing D was around to guide my dad while my sister and I were guarding mom. =)



Santo Domingo Church, Q.C.





Sanctuario del Christo, San Juan




Santa Ana Church, Manila





Manila Cathedral, Intramuros







Our Lady of the Abandoned, Sta Ana Church





Shrine of the Divine Mercy, Mandaluyong City





San Felipe Neri, Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City

No comments: