Friday, May 07, 2010

Picture perfect Friday


Happiness is First Friday Mass


I've always been a devotee of the First Friday mass. Ever since we came back home (here in Pinas) for good in 2001, I've strictly adhered to this ritual. There were certain 'dark' periods in my life when I would refuse to hear Mass on Sundays but was always up to hearing mass on First Fridays. Weird.

My favorite place to hear the 12:15pm mass is at the Chapel of the Eucharist Lord. It is located on the 5th floor of the Atrium wing of the SM Megamall. It is air conditioned (really cold) and very spacious. I'm a bit ashamed to snap a picture of the Chapel itself so I'm merely posting a shot of the SM Megamall I took from a suite at the Linden Suites in 2007.

It is also the perfect time for me to bond with my parents for worship, lunch and sometimes we watch a movie. Fun times.

No comments: