Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Memes Galore
TV Tuesday
Stop me if you've heard this one...
1. Who is your favorite stand-up comedian of all time?
Jerry Seinfeld
2. Which one could you do without? (Not your type of humor, or just plain stupid!)
Paul Shore
3. Which comedian do you think has gone on to have a great career aside from doing stand-up?
Robin Williams
~Bonus~ If you went to a comedy club on amateur night, and they gave you some jokes and a microphone, would you go onstage?
Oh my God, no way! Pick someone else.
Thanks for playing - you are one wild and crazy guy!!!

Tuesday Twosome
Sleep:
1. Side of the bed: Left or Right?
I have a single bed so I sleep right smack in the middle.
2. Sleep with or without covers?
With covers, nice and cosy with aircon.
3. Sleep with or without night light?
No lights, no music please.
4. Deep or light sleeper?
Light, that is if I do sleep at all.
5. More annoying to be awoken by: alarm or phone call?
Alarm. I don't hear the phone ringing. My cellphone is on silent mode.

Daily Dirt
Around the Globe...
1. Where do you currently live?
Manila. Philippines
2. Name all the places in the world that you can think of that you've been to.
I've been to 25 countries. To cite a few - Belgium, India, Singapore, U.A.E, Italy.
3. What place in the world do you want to go to that you haven't been to yet?
Spain
4. What's your favorite place in the world, so far?
Paris, France
5. What's the worst place you've been to, so far?
Luxembourg - darn racists!

Tuesday is chooseday
Would you rather:
  • have the lifetime channel make a movie out of your life OR the playboy channel?

  • Lifetime channel with Winona Ryder playing the role.
  • lick a cat's nose OR give it a proctology exam without gloves?

  • Neither, I don't like cats!
  • find a bag containing $20,000 and turn it in before you find out it belonged to an known mob boss OR not turn it in, spend it all, and find out it belonged to an orphange?

  • Turn the bag in before the mob hunts me down, I don't take things that don't belong to me.
  • find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?

  • Find out I had a twin so that way I don't have to go find my real parents. Too much drama.

    No comments: