Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Sleepless in the city
Blame the iced Cappucino I had yesterday at Cibo. Just lying in bed listening to the aircon buzzing.
I wanted to go online but my sister was asleep.
No, she doesn't sleep in my room on a regular basis. Only when my parents are around.
Anyways, it got me thinking about my life.
It seems to have come to a standstill.
Ever since I got back here September 2001.
  • NO diplomatic receptions to attend

  • NO Filipino community events to enjoy

  • NO travels

  • I most especially miss:
  • bar hopping with

  • my 'international' circle of friends

  • my partners in crime

  • exploring different cuisine

  • socializing with different nationalities

  • Nowadays, my world revolves around my family.
    My few friends here have their own lives.
    I hardly see them.
    I've also given up making plans.
    It only leads to frustration.
    Ponders. Ponders. Ponders.
    Before I knew it ... It's 6:30 A.M.
    Time to get up and BLOG!

    No comments: