Wednesday, April 21, 2004


This week a "getting to know you" theme with an insane twist.
First, as a warm up, using the letters I-N-S-A-N-E reveal six things about yourself.
Insomniac
Nice
Sensitive
Adorable
Neurotic
Emotional

1. What's the best pickup line you ever heard and did it work?
Hi cuteheart instead of sweetheart. At first, it irritated me then I learned to accept it. He convinced me I was really cute.
2. If you were a character in The Wizard of Oz, who or what would you be?
Cowardly Lion - I need courage so I will be willing to take more risks.
3. If you were an element of weather, what would you be?
Snow to blanket the world and make it cooler.
4. If you were a breed of dog, what would you be and why.
I don't like dogs.
5. If you were a toy or a game, what would you be and why?
Scrabble - I can use the letters to express myself.

Ready? Set. Do the Hump, you loons!

No comments: