Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Chick Chat - Hot Fun in the Summer!
1. Lemonade or Iced Tea?: Lemonade
2. Ice Cream or Fro-Yo?: Ice Cream
3. Bikini or Tank Suit?: Tank Suit
4. Tan or Burn?: Burn
5. Flip Flops or Sandals?: Sandals

Tuesday is Chooseday
Would you rather:
1. your best friend overhear you telling somebody else a deep secret about them OR your child overhear you venting your frustrations about your significant other?
My best friend hearing me tell a secret because I don't want my child to end up disliking his/her father.
2. learn an obscure language only spoken by 15 other people on the planet OR be able to guess somebody's exact birthdate, just by looking at them?
Learn an obscure language it's like a secret code quite exciting.
3. have eyebrows that grow in VERY bushy, daily, no matter how you try to prune them OR make a sound like a tuba whenever you blow your nose?
Make a tuba sound whenever I sneeze and blow my nose. I don't want to look funny.
4. have a job that makes $200,000 a year, but you only get to see your family once a week for 3 hours OR make just enough to survive from check-to-check, but be able to see your family whenever you want?
Without a doubt, be able to see my family even if I barely make enough at least we are together.

No comments: