Thursday, May 06, 2004

Meme Time
Thursday Threesome
Onesome: Something old- Do you have anything that you've owned simply forever? A cherished childhood toy, an antique handed down through the family...
My jewelry box which I bought at a garage sale when I was 12.
Twosome: Something new- Buy anything new lately?
Pirated DVDs LOL - "Secret Window" and "21 Grams"
Threesome: Something borrowed- Ever borrowed anything and never returned it?
Never but I do SHARE clothes with my sister.
Bonus: Something blue- See anything blue from where you are? What is it?
My bed has blue pillows and cover. My lampshade is aqua blue.

Daily Dirt Fear Factor II...
1. What was one of your childhood fears?
Fear of mascots/clowns.
2. Do you still have that fear?
A bit not as intense as before.
3. Did you think any of your childhood fears were silly?
I was a kid I didn't know better.
4. What's the silliest fear/phobia you've ever heard of?
Arachibutyrophobia - Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
5. Currently, do you have any fears? If so, what are they?
Fear of losing my parents. It terrifies me.

No comments: