Monday, May 24, 2004

Today
  • I watched "Veronica Guerin" at Greenbelt. The movie is based on the true story of the Irish reporter who was killed for exposing the drug menace in Ireland during the early 90s. Cate Blanchett is one of my favorite actresses. I loved her role in "Bandits". As usual her acting shines through in this film. It is interesting how one woman's tragic death can make a difference.
  • I had lunch at 'Chili's'. First time for me to eat there here in Manila. It is one of my fav restos in the world. So much so that when I went to Dubai, last year for a week, I had all my meals there with different set of people. LOL
  • I had a pleasant SMS conversation with Iyad last night. He always cheers me up. My only wish is that he pulls through his 'crisis'.
  • My mother's birthday is coming up this weekend. For the life of me, I have no idea what to get her. My sister kept asking me for suggestions. But everytime I mentioned a gift, she opposed! Duh! Then why ask me in the first place. Grrr!
  • I reformat my computer. I still have to tinker and fine tune it but I'm really tired today. I hope the 'problem' is fixed now!
  • No comments: