Friday, June 04, 2004

"An adventure as big as life itself"
"They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up."

"I'd like to take your picture. Oh, you don't need a picture. Just look up "handsome" in the dictionary."

"A man tells so many stories, that he becomes the stories. They live on after him, and in that way he becomes immortal"

Tim Burton's BIG FISH was such a delightful movie. A feel good film with quirky characters, colorful scenery, good acting and memorable quotes. It has some hidden meanings but at 4 in the morning I just let myself be entertained. The lead character does remind me of my childhood when my father would make up bedtime stories to amuse us. There was a period in my life when I thought that pink elephants and mice who ate the middle part of the bread - really existed.

No comments: