Sunday, July 25, 2004

Amazing Race 5 Episode 3
Thank God for reruns. If not I would have missed last week's episode of TAR 5.
They show it again on Sundays at 7 p.m both on AXN & Studio 23.
Just when I was all set to root for Jim & Marsha they get eliminated.
Tough Luck with the flight bookings.
Colin & Christie => I don't like the way he talks to her.
Marshall & Lance => are the loud, brash American tourists you avoid at all cost whenever you visit a new place. The types you see at the Colosseum in Rome, Italy shouting "wow this is cool just like in "Gladiator" Idiots!
Karli & Kami => dumb blondes who don't have the presence of mind to cross over the swallow part of the lake to reach the pit stop.
Linda & Karen => they both squeal way too much!
Bob & Joyce => they always make a big deal about being the oldest team in the race. Yeah well so what?
Brandon & Nicole => I just don't like them.
Chip & Kim => they seem harmless so far.
Mirna & Charla => they are cute in an annoying way. I find it hilarious that Mirna makes a big fuss about seeing Phil at the pit stop.

My 'favorite' quote for this episode:
"I need a doctoro"

No comments: