Friday, July 02, 2004

A few memes before dinner:
Friday Feast
Appetizer
Name a board game you enjoy playing (Scrabble? Monopoly? Trivial Pursuit?) What's fun about it? Do you change the rules or go by the book?
I used to play scrabble and boggle a lot when I was younger. I go by the book and it is interesting because it makes your brain think.

Soup
How's the weather been in your area lately? Hot and dry? Wet and muggy? Stormy? Beautiful?
It has been stormy, it rains a lot and the sun playing peek a boo with the clouds. But I love rainy weather. I'm the opposite of people who feel blue when it's gloomy. LOL

Salad
Do you consider yourself an emotional person? What types of emotions do you experience most often?
Yes, I'm very emotional. Or rather I'm moody. It's the same thing right? LOL

Main Course
List 3 songs you've been listening to recently. Are these songs from a different category of music than you usually choose, or are you devoted to a certain type of tunes?
  • Maroon 5's "She will be loved"
  • Vertical Horizon's "Best I ever had" (Grey Sky Morning)
  • Hoobastank's "The Reason"

  • These songs are usually the genre I prefer to listen to. I think it is categorized as "Soft Rock"


    Dessert
    What's on your refrigerator door? Magnets? Your child's drawings? Photos? Calendars?
    Loads of magnets I've collected through the years. Mostly from places I've visited all over the world.


    Friday Four
    Who
    If you had to live the rest of your life as....
    1. ... a movie character, who would it be?
    Amelie
    2. ... character in a book, who would it be?
    Melanie John - "Almost Heaven"
    3. ... character in a song, who would it be?
    Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
    4. ... a cereal box character, who would it be?
    No Idea because I don't eat cereals LOL


    Daily Dirt
    Romance...
    1. better to receive: flowers or candy?
    Flowers
    2. what's your favorite flower?
    Yellow Roses
    3. when did you last receive flowers from someone?
    Last year my birthday
    4. who sent them?
    Someone from my past
    5. what's your opinion on romantic holidays... valentines, sweetest's day, etc?
    That we don't need just one day to make someone feel loved and special. We need to give love 365 days or 366 days if it is leap year. LOL

    No comments: