Thursday, January 13, 2005

Well well
I just broke the first item on my list of new year's resolutions. Not that it matters because technically I didn't make any promises for this year. So it doesn't count, right? But boy it was good and sinful just as I expected it to be. *Sighs*

My quote for the day states:
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
Yes well .. whatever! *Sighs again*

Moving along ... It's been a week ... It seems I've lost the only person who really mattered in my life.
Mixed emotions bordering from shock, denial to pain then being numb. *Sighs for the 3rd time*

As the song from Lighthouse Family goes:

I wish I knew how I'm gonna be happy without you
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
I thought I got it all mapped out but now I'm lost
In a world that ain't got you in
I don't know what I'm living for
Hopeless without the only thing I cared about
Cos you've been my salvation in a place
where there's no love anymore
I won't let it get to me
But I'm gonna miss you badly

No comments: