Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Drawing blanks
Too much sun (during my Palawan trip) must have affected my brain, I can't seem to come up with a worthy post.

I could blog about:
  • work - but that's too technical and boring.
  • the Norah Jones concert - except I didn't go.
  • reality TV - when I heard Mario Vazquez quit American Idol, I automatically assumed he got someone pregnant! I still don't have a team I'm rooting for on the Amazing Race and watching Survivor makes me yawn yet I still watch it.
  • Movies - I discovered this great promo. Movies shown on Mondays and Tuesdays from 10 am to 3 pm at The Podium cinemas only cost P80! But it is only valid till April 26.


  • So I'll just upload these movie clips of car commercials.
    Dodge, Toyota and Toyota Corolla. Check them out!

    No comments: