Saturday, March 19, 2005

I copied this from his blog.

My name is: Daphne Laura.
I may seem: snobbish.
People who know me think: I'm cute.
If you knew me you'd probably: say 'oh gosh she is stubborn'.
Sometimes I feel: lonely.
My days are pretty: routinely boring..
Yesterday: all my troubles seem so far away.
In the morning I: get up, check my emails then shower.
I like to sleep: more often.
If I could be doing anything right now I would be: sitting in a cafe near the Eiffel Tower, people watching.
Money: isn't everything!
One thing I don't have that I wish I did is: a soul mate.
One thing I have that I wish I didn't is: thick, wavy hair.
All you need is: clean underwear.
All I need is: love.
If I had one wish it would be: to have enough money to travel every week!
Love is: what is left over when being in love has burned away.
If I could see one person right now it would be: W because it's his birthday today.
Something I want but I don't really need is: a new cellphone.
I live for: peace of mind.
I am afraid of: cockroaches.
It makes me angry when: people take advantage of the kindness of others.
I dream about: situations that never come true.
I daydream about: living in Paris, France.

No comments: