Sunday, March 27, 2005

Well well
This must have been one of my most pleasant Easter Sundays ever.
Even though I woke up limping it seems I might have strained my left shin. I wonder how! I didn't go hiking nor did I walk long distance.
But anyways, I started the day right by hearing Easter Sunday Mass at St. Francis. Then we hied off to The Podium to feast at China Star Restaurant.
We munched on beef with broccoli, Mango chicken, shrimp dumpling, Prawns with salt & pepper and salted fish fried rice. Gosh I swear I was so full, I thought I was going to burst.
Then we went to Figaro but since I've given up coffee, I just had iced tea. Of course my day won't be complete if I didn't buy VCDs. What luck! Astroplus had a sale and most of the VCDs were priced at P75 or P99. I bought only one since most of the ones I wanted were still priced at P275.
I just have to wait a little bit longer.

I did a lot of reflecting during the last week of Lent, tried to cleanse myself of my troubles. I've resolved some inner issues while the others would just take care of themselves as time passes by. Since I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions, I made some this Easter. Let's see how long they will last before I break them all. And nope I'm not divulging them here. But yes I'm now more optimistic about the future. Much more positive vibes! It must have been the pink sandals I wore today for the first time since I bought it in Singapore, July 2004! So unlike me to be in pink! LOL

Posted by Hello


No comments: