Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday's Feast
Yes, I'm still around even though my blog looks abandoned. So I decided to do a meme! Otherwise I have absolutely nothing to post about unless you want me to rant/whine and complain. Believe me I do have a lot to whine about but that ain't fun.

Appetizer
What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?
Gosh

Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.
Cleaning the house

Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
They are not really bumper stickers but here, I see a lot of those 'stickers' which says "How's my driving? Please call xxx-xxxxx" I wonder does anyone actually call to tell the driver to go back to driving school because he drives like a jerk on the road??

Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
I will park myself in the cinema theater and watch all the movies for free till I get cross eyed.

Dessert
Describe your hair.
It is jet black, about 3 inches below my shoulders with ONE white strand on the left side of my head. You won't find it unless you search for it and honestly I don't appreciate people touching my head, ok? Well when it is wet it is straight then when it dries up all my curls come out and it gets wavy, I swear you can get lost in it.

No comments: