Thursday, July 14, 2005

"I am moody, messy.
I get restless, and it's senseless"

Couch potato queen me has been caught up with the latest reality tv show - Rock Star: INXS! Most of the songs they sing are way too noisy for my taste but hey that Dave Navarro is one hot dude! Woot he smolders! I don't have a favorite among the contestants, I'll just watch it for Dave ;) Of course I love INXS songs they bring back fond memories of my youth.


I also caught the premiere of Desperate Housewives on Star World last Tuesday. It does nothing to me really. It's too suburban Americana for me, I guess. Just makes me more determined not to become a harassed, stressful housewife. But sure I will still watch it to occupy my Tuesday primetime slot.


"On a Monday, I am waiting
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday, I can't sleep
Then the phone rings, I hear you"
"Pieces of Me" by Ashlee Simpson
I got something brewing. It bears fruit tomorrow night so let's see how that goes, hopefully I don't jinx it. I'm excited and anxious at the same time. Teehee =)

No comments: