Saturday, August 13, 2005

FF on a bright Saturday AM
Appetizer
Did you sleep good last night?
Oh yes I did, I promptly fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow. Now that is a very rare occasion. I even had a pleasant dream which explains my smile this morning. Too bad it was merely a reverie.

Soup
What is your current computer desktop image?
Posted by Picasa


Desert Flowers on the east side of the Carrizo plain, in the Temblor Range (about 50 miles due west of Bakersfield, California)

Salad
When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go?
If I remember correctly it was some time in April or was it May? Several flowery shrubs at my parents' humble abode right below the front window. They are now in full bloom.

Main Course
What's your favorite condiment?
Mayonnaise

Dessert
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason.
"At times, life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There's no perfect life but we can fill it with perfect moments."

No comments: