Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday Madness
1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen.
50 First Dates

2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing.
I hate the fact that are "colorizing" every single black and white movie - they lose their appeal!
The Grapes of Wrath
The Maltese Falcon

3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching.
Closer
Crash
Hotel Rwanda

4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis.
LOST
Desperate Housewives
The West Wing
CSI: Miami

5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently.
  • Toothpaste - too many flavors to choose from.
  • All those whitening products - let's face it we are Asians so why do you want to be fair??!
  • Shampoo - my hair will never be that straight besides I love my curls.
  • Dishwashing Detergents - I don't think I will wash that many dishes in my entire lifetime
  • Corned Beef - Come on, do you really believe that celebrities like Aga Muchlach, Boy Abunda and Kris Aquino eat corned beef every single day? I don't think so!
  • No comments: