Friday, October 21, 2005

"Turning Japanese"
The day I turned 37, we had to go to the airport to fetch my sister who returned from Davao. Then, we all had lunch at a Japanese restaurant, Misato at the Metrowalk. We feasted on beef Teriyaki, Ebi Tempura, Tonkatsu, Yaki Udon, Grilled Salmon, assorted Sushi, Miso Soup.

Misato, Metrowalk


Next, we went to Greenbelt 1 to watch a Japanese movie.
"Hidden Blade" is part of the ongoing CineManila international film festival. God granted my wish to allow the organizers to show a few of the films at the Ayala Cinemas.

Hidden Blade by Yoyi Yamada

We ended the day with a sumptuous dinner at the Seafood Club by Red Crab also located at Greenbelt 3. By then, we were all really exhausted from the long day so we skipped the picture taking part. So just imagine us munching on King crab paella with big yummy red crabs. Simply delicious!

My gifts
I wasn't really expecting anything this year.
So I was pleasantly surprised when I received these pressies from my wonderful parents and my adorable sister.
A book I've always wanted.

Kite Runner


A choker & bracelet set from Davao for my green outfits.

choker set


A Fuchsia linen blouse.

Vida Doria Linen blouse


My gratitude
"It's nice to wake up when you know
you're being loved by God,
you're being needed by your family and
you're being cherished by your friends."

I like to thank my real, blogger, online, imaginary friends who greeted me on my birthday:
Adam, Aoff, Arvin, Bebs, Carr, Collie, Donna, Dennis, Girlie, Karl, Joel, John, Manolet, Marian, Mark, Nick, Olive, Philippe, Pinky, Ruby, Selina and Toni.

Merci beaucoup, mucho gracias, maraming salamat, shokran jazeelan, thank you very much. =)

No comments: