Thursday, November 10, 2005

"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move."
Robert Louis Stevenson

Yes probably guided by the above quote, I used to travel far and wide back in the good old days. My wanderlust tendencies peaked during the 6 years we lived in Dubai, UAE (1995 - 2001).
I spent a fortune on rolls of film (no digicam yet back then) and then spent hours scanning them, trying to get the correct resolution. I saved most of them on my hard disk. Alas, my old computer conked out and I lost my pictures.
So I'm glad I discovered a website where I can store them in a travelogue format. There are other cities I've visited which I did not include in my travelogue.
a) I couldn't find my scanned pictures
b) I am too lazy to rummage through boxes of my photo albums, scan then upload them to the website.
Too much trouble!

Anyways, I suggest you preserve those memorable shots of your vacations, the site is called Travelpod.
Hey check out my travelogue!
Now, I realize why I don't have any savings, I've traveled way too much! =)

No comments: