Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2005 IN REVIEW

Take the first sentence (or two) from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review.


December
Well I'm sorta, kinda back from my hiatus. But not entirely. Because you see, I am still monitor less. Actually I do have another monitor but it is currently on loan.



November
I did say on the first day of October that I was looking forward to having a good month. It being my birthday month and all. But now that it is over, I'm just glad I survived it.

Mere words cannot truly express my complete devastation.
The day I heard that he was going to be a father, soon.



October
My quote for this whole month [My Birthday Month]

"Always think of one happy thought each morning. Once a happy thought gets started, you can't help but feel warm hearted the rest of the day!" =)



September
Yes I am cranky, irritable and swamped with work but when I saw these in my inbox they really made me laugh out loud.



August
So popping 500 mgs of Ponstan continues. I'm heavily medicated and I look like something the cat dragged in so I think it is wise I just lie down and get lost in a sordid tale about the re-installation of a Russian Tsar in "The Exile".



July
I'm back! I had a great time relaxing. I will surely blog about it some time next week. For now I need to do some WORK!

I leave you with this image of my room key at the Westin - Room 735! I wish the guy
on the card was indeed in my heavenly bed but alas he is merely a model! Teehee =)



June
Blissful day at Tagaytay (May 30)
My mother's birthday celebration started with lunch at the Viewsite Seafood Restaurant.



May
"It's May, it's May .. The lusty month of May"
Ok nothing really lusty about it I was just humming the song from "Camelot". Can you believe it's already mid year? Time flies!

Let's all have a merry month of May despite the stifling heat.
Keep cool!



April
Pope John Paul II, 1920-2005
I've visited Vatican City twice. In 1982 with the family and the second time in 2001 with my sister. We were fortunate to have been blessed by the Holy Father. An experience I will cherish for life.

May a choir of angels welcome him in their midst and may God grant his humble servant, eternal rest.

Amen.



March (my Palawan trip)
Yesss!
I have my air tickets.
I have booked my accommodation!
I have my itinerary.
First day - island hopping
Second day - river adventure
3 days, 2 nights! Complete all inclusive package!
Short but hectic sked.
I'm so excited, I can't sleep! :D
Is it Friday yet????



February
My sister and I were brainstorming for gift ideas for our parent's wedding anniversary this coming Saturday!
Sipping coffee at Segafredo in Greenbelt - We were on a roll:
- a trip to Brussels, Belgium (not possible within such a short time frame, need at least 6 months to prepare for that!)
- a trip to HongKong (short notice)
- an overnight stay at a 5 star hotel (we couldn't decide which hotel :D)

So pressed for time, we just ordered 2 movies from Amazon for Dad. He has been looking for those titles for ages. Hopefully the package gets here on time.
As for mom well we are still clueless! It is always very difficult to buy a gift for her.



January
A new year beckons thus a new layout for my blog.
And I'm throwing in my new picture as well. :D
I'm posting in advance because I'll be busy.
Busy cooking and eating.
Yes I do know how to cook! DUH!
Busy drinking.
So I will be too drunk to blog.
Busy wishing.
Wishing for not just happiness but pure joy.
Not just wealth but heaven's treasures.
Not just silence but God's peace.
So go out and party. 2005 is here!
Happy New Year!!!

No comments: