Wednesday, February 22, 2006

"She dances, she sings. She entertains you, whatever you want. The rest is shadows, the rest is secret"
Still basking in the euphoria of her Japan trip, my sister insisted we watch "Memoirs of A Geisha" today.
On its first day of showing.
So even if we are color coded, we sneaked out between the 10 am to 3 pm time frame.
Then we had a sumptuous meal at ... yes you guessed right.
A Japanese restaurant ... Teriyaki Boy.
Surprisingly good food at reasonable prices too!
Now is it just me or did the movie not live up to all the hype?
Seriously, I think there is something missing.
I can't quite figure it out, just yet.
I believe it is time I re-read the book.
But I can't find my copy!
It is probably buried in a box at my parents' place.
Or I misplaced it and probably lost it.

*** Note to self: go home this weekend and ransack boxes! ***

No comments: