Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Well what do you know?
I received my Mastercard bill statement, today.
It turns out I have credits instead of charges.
The statement says:
The bank owes you P75.52!
I'll be damned!
Imagine that!
This is the first time in my credit card history that I don't have to pay anything.
I wonder if I went to Citibank and asked for the measly amount due, would they hand it to me?
They might get rattled and won't know the proper procedure for such a case.
Anyways, I figure it won't stay that way for long.
Especially since there is a warehouse sale at Powerbooks till March 31, adjacent to my residence.
I haven't purchased any movies (VCDs), this month.
It's time for my hair treatment, soon.
Plus the Michael Bolton concert tickets.
So in the meantime, I will cherish my debt free status with glee. =)

No comments: