Thursday, May 11, 2006

"We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out because I love you too much, baby"
"Suspicious Minds" is my all time favorite Elvis Presley song.
I love Elvis Presley!
I grew up listening to his hits.
I even had the King's poster in my bedroom. Teehee! =)
It was nostalgic for me to hear his songs for this week's theme on American Idol.
Chris Daughtry did his version of this song.
But he didn't sound as good as JD Fortune (now lead singer of INXS) who performed it on Rockstar: INXS, last year.
But I'm just glad I heard "Suspicious Minds" again.
Well, America didn't agree, Chris was voted out this week.
Shocking huh?
Oh well!
We really don't know how this whole voting works.
I sometimes wonder if the results are rigged, you have no way of knowing the exact percentage of votes per contestant.
You just have to take Ryan Seacrest's word for it.

Chris rocks!

Fare well Chris Daughtry.
Thanks for gracing American Idol with your booming voice and your mesmerizing presence!

No comments: