Monday, July 17, 2006

Funny ha ha
Yes, I do have a sense of humor, you know.
Even if my sister will give you several pieces of evidence to refute the above statement. I admit I got really 'pikon' (what's pikon in English?) whenever she would lambast my favorite football player about that head butting incident. We've argued endlessly well into the night about it. I invoked all the excuses in the whole wide world to justify his actions. She would irritate me by taunting that he does not deserve the best player of the Tournament award.

While I was reading about various topics ( movies, sports news, the invasion of Lebanon, other people's secrets) on different websites, I came across this cartoon on Time Magazine's website in their cartoons of the week section.

Times.com cartoon

Hilarious!

No comments: