Monday, April 16, 2007

Don't you just abhor ...
... the feeling of being all sweaty (malagkit like suman) despite the fact that you just took a refreshing shower a few minutes ago?
... the feeling when you know you are coming down with the sniffles and a nasty cough so you start medicating yourself like a pill popping junkie?
Arghh I'm feeling both, right now.
I'm over medicated because at some point while having lunch, I actually starting humming: "come on it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you. Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling woohoo"
A Christmas carol in April in this humid tropical country while I was drowning in mucus, melting like mocha ice cream in a cesspool of sweat and trying to salvage my bedroom voice by drinking tons of salabat.
I believe it is called reverse psychology?
Eeeps, such misery!

No comments: