Monday, June 04, 2007

Interview Tag
Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Rach's questions:
1. Name something (could be an event, situation, thing or person) that gives you a natural high.
Receiving handwritten mail, the smile on my family's faces and a "good morning" text message from someone.who.shall.still.remain.nameless =)

2. Fill in the blanks: Happiness is a matter of choice.
If one chooses to be happy despite all the negative energy that permeates in this world, no matter what life has to offer, you will find contentment in it.



3. Are you more of a morning or evening person?
I'm more of an evening person but I can also be a morning person if the situation demands it. In short I can adjust accordingly because I'm really flexible. :D


4. Share a random pet peeve.
People who don't say "excuse me" when they exit from the elevators and just push their way out. Bad manners seem to be the norm these days, unfortunately!


5. Name a movie that you would like to be part of the plot.
"Before Sunset", the sequel to "Before Sunrise". I would be Celine, of course. She meets Jesse again after 9 years in Paris where he is on a book tour. She is wiser, more mature as well as bitter and sarcastic. Life has handed her some rough deals which makes her a lot more interesting as a character than the doe eyed young girl she was in the first movie. Besides it is set in Paris which is my favorite city in the world. Oh can we cast Mark Ruffalo instead of Ethan Hawke? ;)



Toni's questions:
1. If you were to come face to face with your 7-year-old self, what advice would you give her?
I would tell her stop being a cry baby and toughen up for what lies ahead. I was a shy little wimp back then.


2. Which of the countries that you've visited or lived in had the most impact on you?
Dubai, UAE, a place I called home for 6 years. I made really good friends, met alot of interesting people. I also witnessed the progress or dare I say the decay of that Arabian city. From a mystically quaint desert gem of a place to this artificial, man made metropolis which is sadly losing its roots in the name of globalization.


3. If you were invisible for a day, what would you like to hear other people say about you?
I would eavesdrop and just listen to whatever they have to say about me. It doesn't matter if it was positive or negative as long as it is how they really feel about me.


4. What is your favorite comfort food?
I'm not sure I have one because I tend to just make kutkot at any given time in the day because I'm matakaw (greedy) like that.


5. What movie quote resonates with you the most?
A line from "Before Sunset" which was uttered by Celine. In my lifetime, I've made a lot of acquaintances which resorted into disconnection due to circumstances beyond my control. So I really cherish the friendships that have lasted through the years.

"I guess when you're young, you just believe they'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times."

No comments: