Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Yesterday
At roughly this time, I was having lunch at Kaya Korean Restaurant with my parents at the Power Plant Mall. The table started to shake violently, our plates clattering. For a split second, I held my breath as my mind slowly registers what was occurring. Oh an earthquake! But the lunch time crowd at that posh mall didn't panic, they merely continued to munch on their chow.
I immediately texted my sister and D to ask them if they felt it.
My sister replied first: "Yes I felt it. I'm at Pan Pacific hotel for a function. It was rather strong but lasted for a few seconds lang."
D's reply: "Nope I didn't feel anything. I'm cleaning the ref. Where are you, are you ok?"


The whole point of this post is to let people know that my husband to be cleans the refrigerator. Teehee! =)

No comments: