Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday treat
I had written a long post narrating how we spent my father's birthday last Friday (Aug. 22) but it mysteriously disappeared from my drafts folder. Either (a) I was too sleepy to actually save it or (b) blogger was acting up yet again.

I can't bring myself to recompose the entry because I'm already hungry and I'm thinking what to cook for lunch today. Suffice to say, we all had a nice family bonding time celebrating the fact that Dad turned 27 oops I mean 72 years old but hardly looks his age! =) It would have been a great opportunity to announce that he would be a granddad soon but alas the attempt wasn't successful.

Oh well!

I better go prepare lunch, now.

**** Pictures uploaded on August 31, 2008 ***

Dad's birthday lunch at Zhuang Cuisine, Pioneer Street. Yang Chow Fried Rice, Crispy Seafood Noodles, Steamed Lapu Lapu with Garlic Sauce, Mixed Vegetables, Century Egg with Jelly Fish and Sauteed Beef with Bell Peppers.




No comments: