Friday, August 15, 2008

My Man Meme
In honor of our 3rd wedding monthsary, I hereby answer this meme.

1. What is his name?
Mr D. P. Fr@nc0

2. Who eats more?
He does. He needs more sustenance for a healthy stamina.

3. Who said, “I love you” first?
He did. My silly response "Thanks!"

4. Who is taller?
He towers over tiny petite but cute me.

5. Who drives most when you are out together?
We don't have a car.

6. Who is more sensitive?
I guess we are both sensitive in our own ways. His sensitivity manifests itself in little things such as making sure people won't trip over the umbrella in church. Me, I'm more emotionally sensitive.

7. Who does the laundry?
Right now we rely on the nearest laundry shop for our clean clothes. But for small items like hankies and underwear we both do it by hand separately. Meaning he washes his items, I do mine. Sometimes when I'm not lazy, I wash them for him and he says "thank you" like it was some major chore! That's so funny.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If we are both in bed then he sleeps on my right side. I prefer to be closer to the door so I can get up during the night to answer the call of nature.

9. Who pays the bills?
He does. But I'm the budget officer. I hand him the bills and the cash when he pays at the bayad center because he is taller and me being a shortie I cannot reach the counter. :D

10. Who cooks more?
Without a doubt, he is the king of the kitchen.

11. Who is more stubborn?
I admit I am more stubborn yet in an endearing way not in an annoying manner, ok?

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
He does because I am never wrong. :D

13. Who has more siblings?
He has 1 older sister and 1 younger brother. I have only 1 (younger) sister.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Well, of course he wears pants. I am more prone to wearing jeans. Seriously we both discuss every aspect thoroughly before we make our decisions.

15. What do you like to do together?
Lately it has been cooking. I am now his assistant in the kitchen.

16. Who eats more sweets?
Me! I have a very sweet tooth.

17. Guilty Pleasures?
He is a homebody pretty much satisfied with tinkering whatever needs to be fixed so he doesn't spend much on 'luxuries'. On the other hand I like to occasionally indulge myself with hair treatments, movies, concerts, plays and dining out. All activities which luckily I can rely on my generous sister to cater my fancy whims.

18. How did you meet?
You all know by now how and where we met!

19. Who asked whom out first?
I did. I was the persistent one!

20. Who kissed who first?
Would you believe he actually politely asked me first if he could kiss me?
My silly response "where?"

21. Who proposed?
I guess he did but it wasn't really a proposal. He just kept mentioning the M word which made my skin crawl since it was still early in the relationship.

22. His best features and qualities?
I like his towering frame, his steady posture, his long sturdy arms and his firm shoulders. His sense of humor is his best characteristic. Other people might find his jokes corny but I would be the one who will laugh the loudest even though I have heard them over and over again. I guess I can be pretty shallow because it doesn't take much to amuse me.

No comments: