Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Birthday Lunch

Days before I turned a year older, I still couldn't think of a place where to treat my family for my birthday lunch. For some strange reason, I wasn't as enthusiastic about celebrating it compared to my previous birthdays. I simply had too much worries on my mind, I didn't feel like making such a big fuss over turning 40 which is a milestone but well you get my drift.

Anyways the eve of my birthday I was still wracking my brain for a suitable place. Then as I was sorting through some documents, it dawned upon me to simply go back to the place where I hosted my wedding lunch, 5 months ago. After the 11 am mass at the Edsa Shrine, (yes, where I got hitched) which I haven't visited in 5 months and really miss because it is airconditioned, we proceeded to the Sh@ngh@i Bistro at the Eastwood City in Libis Q.C.

We feasted on

Sweet Corn with Crabstick soup

Yang Chow Fried Rice


Beef with Broccoli


Crispy Seafood Noodles

Stewed  Bamboo Shoots with Mushrooms

Steamed Fish Fillet with Black Bean Sauce

No comments: