Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So far, I've mailed Christmas cards to my relatives and closest friends.

I've done the rounds of the tiangges (all in one day!) to do my Christmas shopping. Last Saturday, we went to the Noel Bazaar at the WTC (World Trade Center), the bazaar at Tiendesitas and ended the day at the COD Christmas bazaar in Greenhills. By the way, by shopping I mean I bought new clothes for just me, myself and I!

I've helped D gift wrap the presents for his 7 inaanaks. That was really quite a pleasant activity. Much to my utter surprise, D is a master at wrapping gifts. He even accentuates the wrapper to create those mini folds. Me, I admit I'm really lousy at gift wrapping. There is a reason the gift bag was invented, you know. For lazy people like me to simply insert the gift inside and write on the gift tag. :D

Tomorrow D and I are heading over to the condo to join my family in celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the first time in my entire existence, I will actually be cooking something to add to the dining table along with the traditional Noche Buena fare like queso de bola, fiesta ham and pancit. I will be cooking my favorite recipe - beef sopas!

Let me end by wishing everyone a very meaningful Christmas!


No comments: