Saturday, December 27, 2008

Last Post for the Year 2008

I'm posting this early because as 2008 bids us adieu, we will be busy with a flurry of activities. We have scheduled a day trip to Tagaytay. We will boldly invade some malls for their year end sales. And most likely welcome 2009 holed in at the condo with bountiful food and a few Dvds to entertain us as the whole country implodes with a very loud and noisy cacophony of firecrackers and fireworks.

2008 was a great year for me.
I was blessed with abundance in all aspects and in every sense of the word.
I am grateful for having supportive parents and a very generous sister.
I am equally thankful for marrying a guy with a big heart.
I am lucky to have experienced out of town trips.
I am amazed I turned 40 years old and not feel my age.
I'm impressed with the places I visited like like the Manila Ocean Park, the Nayong Pilipino and Intramuros.
I am happy that my blog has been publishing for 5 years now.
I am appreciative of the faithful readers of my blog(s).
I've received and continue to accumulate more blessings from the Almighty with the loving support of my family and of course my beloved husband.
It was definitely a year filled with many milestones as well as cherished moments and everything else in between which fill(ed) my little heart with so much love and happiness.



So let me conclude by saying thank you, maraming salamat po, merci beaucoup for your continuous patronage of my blog. Here's to more blogging posts for all of us in the year 2009. =)

No comments: