Thursday, November 26, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I hereby declare that from this moment onwards, I shall only post happy, positive entries to lift up my spirits. Let's spread some Yuletide cheers! I was in the Makati area for some errands so I took photos of their Christmas decors. These pictures were taken at the Power Plant Mall (Rockwell):


Their giant Christmas tree is a sparkling vision in red. The mall's ceilings were adorned with dangling red wreaths like decors which weren't too overpowering.


I've never associated panda bears with Christmas. But this display proves me wrong!



By the way, some of the larger pieces do move mechanically. At first I didn't notice it because it is quite slow. Then I almost screamed when a large panda twitched! :D


Of course, reindeers are important fixtures this festive season. How else can Santa Claus deliver our gifts?

No comments: