Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sports

D is quite the sports minded individual. He plays basketball, golf, billiards and volleyball. He is an active participant in the university intramural games. He also plays basketball with his friends in a nearby sports facility during his off days. He also tries to schedule some time for his golfing activities.

I, on the other hand, am pretty much a couch potato. I did play tennis decades ago but I wasn't good at it. I had terrible hand to eye coordination. I also hated my P.E classes in high school and college. I used to wear glasses back then so I was really scared of the ball hitting my face. My fear was increased because it seems that my glasses served as some magnet that would attract the freaking ball directly towards my face. Yikes! Plus the fact that I sweat like a waterfall is a total turn off for me, sports wise.

So I'm more of a sports spectator. I remember I used to watch baseball with my sister in the early hours of the morning when they were telecast, live. We would be baseball betting just for fun to see which team won. Fun times!

No comments: