Sunday, May 02, 2010

Merry Month of May



Time does fly by so fast. It is already the 5th month of 2010, imagine that! I'm looking forward to celebrating our wedding anniversary. Yes it has been 2 years and we are still as happy as can be. Mainly due to my hubby's fun and funny personality, every single day is filled with laughter. And I have the laugh lines to prove it. Heh! So I'm really blessed to have him as my significant other. =)

My sister is off to Dubai so I'm looking forward to some pictures of her Arabian adventure. Even though it is a business trip, I'm sure she will find some spare time to explore all the new attractions of this booming Emirate, the place we called home for 6 years from 1995 - 2001.

By the end of the month, my dear mother will celebrate her birthday. So I'm in the process of finding her an appropriate gift.

Oh and I am really thankful that the stifling heat has somewhat eased by the intermittent evening rainfall. Even though it tends to get humid, I'd say it is still a tad more comfortable than hot scorching and blazing sunshine!

No comments: