Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogging Mechanics

Recently two friends asked me to teach them how to blog. Apparently, they found out that it can be quite lucrative. I don't know about them but honestly blogging isn't really as easy as it seems.

First of all, you would need to compose an entry every day. You also need to be somewhat familiar with html codes to change the layout of your blog to accommodate all those sidebars. They also need to be patient enough as they establish a steady stream of traffic towards the blog. Then and only then can they scour through websites for opportunities. Taking into account the fact that there are a lot of competition all vying for the same tasks.

But I don't want to discourage them so I emailed them with very basic instructions. I even advised them to find a good domain with unlimited web hosting to further their chances. Hopefully they don't give up easily.

No comments: