Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Surprise

Monday night D comes home and tells me to hold the door open while he gets the TV from the taxi. At first I thought that he bought a new TV since the one downstairs has been broken for quite some time now since it was grounded during a freaky lightning storm. He and the driver of the taxi bring in this huge box with this 21" ChangHong TV:



But before I could reprimand him for not consulting me about making a major purchase, he explains. Apparently he got the top prize in some school activity and tada we now have a brand new TV downstairs. To think that earlier that day, I was lamenting that we had alot of broken appliances in the house which needed to be fixed but since budget is tight, we had to postpone the repair.

A nice pleasant surprise when we least expected it. A very good blessing indeed! =)

No comments: