Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Overnight: By the Sea Resort Hotel, Olongapo Zambales

I plotted our entire itinerary from searching on google maps the distance between our destinations, to finding the appropriate hotels, restaurants where we could dine, notable attractions to visit. Even though it was just an overnight trip. :D

For the hotels, I had two criteria: (1) beach front property and (2) it had to be on the main road. You see, we have an old car so I didn't want to pass on dirt, unpaved roads, tiny alleys. I, painstakingly searched on google maps, zoomed in on the street directions to see the road conditions. I also noted its distance to our next museum visit, how far it was from dining places. Most importantly the parking slots: if it was a wide area or if someone had to knock on our door for us to move the car. LOL It took me hours and days before I could decide on the most suitable accommodation.

I picked By the Sea Resort Hotel because it met all my requirements. It was cheaper to book it at their website than on Agoda. The deluxe room came with plated breakfast. It has access to a clean beach and the facilities although old were neat and tidy. Check in time: 3 P.M.  Check out: 11 A.M.


We checked in at 3:30 P.M, rested in the room because the sun
was blazing then went out at around 5:15 P.M. to the beach to catch the sunset.



Early dinner at their restaurant. Grilled blue marlin with rice and veggies
and camaron rebosado.


The next day: early morning walk along the beach before breakfast








Checking out!


No comments: