Sunday, August 07, 2005

"7" on August 7
Seven things that scare me:
1. Cockroaches
2. Failing health of my loved ones
3. Death
4. Clowns
5. Ghosts
6. Mascots
7. Horror movies

Seven things I like the most:
1. Chocolate ice cream
2. Books
3. Watching movies
4. Traveling
5. My family
6. Scented candles
7. Listening to music/songs

Seven things important in my room:
1. My computer
2. The fax machine
3. A Canon printer
4. Book shelf
5. The scented candles
6. My bed
7. Straightening iron for my hair

Seven random facts about me:
1. I don't like eating in dark or dimly lit restaurants.
2. I eat popcorn only before the movie begins, I stop eating to focus attentively to the film.
3. I have a US $ bank account.
4. I have awful penmanship.
5. I like bright red nail polish for my toes.
6. I am a soup person.
7. I like my picture in my current passport.

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
(a tough one because I don't really plan that far ahead)
1. Soak in a jacuzzi.
2. Go to New York City for my 40th birthday.
3. Ride a hot air balloon.
4. Visit Portugal
5. Explore Australia
6. Cruise along the Pyramids
7. Frolic in Spain

Seven things I can do:
1. Speak French (Ok I stutter nowadays but still)
2. Listen when you need someone to talk to
3. Be really patient
4. Sing in the shower not at karaoke bars
5. Sleep all day because I can and I want to
6. Write really long emails
7. Sit in a lotus position while working in front of my computer

Seven things I can't do:
1. Swim
2. Drive
3. Bike
4. Eat ampalaya, papaya and balut
5. Open my eyes underwater
6. Go shopping for shoes because they don't have my size
7. Speak Japanese

Seven things I say the most:
1. Gosh
2. Really?
3. Owwws?
4. What tah?
5. Merde
6. Wtf
7. Whatever

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Honesty
2. Wit
3. Sense of Humor
4. Intelligence
5. Good conversationalist
6. Kind hearted
7. Passionate

Seven Celebrity crushes:
1. John Vause
2. Edward Burns
3. Josh Holloway
4. Jon Stewart
5. Rob Thomas
6. Dave Navarro
7. Johnny Depp

Captain Jack Sparrow

No comments: