Saturday, August 06, 2005

Take it easy!
Whew so that was pretty brutal. Complete bed rest did the trick, I feel so much better now. =)

So far:
1) I've finished reading "THE EXILE" (fascinating!)
2) I have done 2 out of 8 assignments for this month.
3) I emailed ER about potential date with M.
His advice => 'Go for it'

I have to:
1) Finish the rest of the assignments/projects.
2) Buy a gift for my father's birthday. (August 22)
3) Buy a gift for a friend's son who celebrates his first birthday (August 20) I can't believe it has been one year!
4) Set my derma appointment. My skin suffered a lot.
5) Go for a hair protein treatment.
6) Find time to read 2 books. Which one to read first?
Gore Vidal's Washington D.C or Irving Stone's The Agony and the Ecstasy.
7) Pay the bills.
8) Diet so I don't look like a beached whale.
9) See AT LEAST one foreign movie from CineManila.
10) Set the rendezvous with M. I haven't even asked for his cellphone number, yet! Yes, call me a prude but I usually wait for them to give me their numbers. I'm getting older with every minute ticking by so I reckon I need to make the first move, right?

It seems the list is endless. Whenever I get weary of my routine, I simply peek out the window. The view which greets me every single, precious day makes me smile as I chant:
Take It easy, take it easy
Don't let the sound of your own
wheels drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
and take it easy


A room with a view

View from my 12th floor unit

No comments: