Thursday, December 25, 2003

Cheers!
My Mom somehow convinced me to join them for midnight Mass at St Francis Church. Well not really midnight - it was at 10pm!
We got back at the condo by 11:30pm, just enough time to heat the ham,
chill the wine, and cut the keso de bola. It was a great feast, complete with stories of our past Christmases in distant lands like Singapore, Dubai and even as far back as India and Brussels. Memories of the good old days!
I was just online to check if I got more e-card greetings. For me its not the gifts that matter, it's the text messages and e-greetings from my friends. It melts my heart. Yes I know I can be pretty shallow sometimes!

I therefore end this post with the words of the immortal John Lennon:
"A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Let's hope it's a good one, without any fear.
And so this is Christmas and what have we done?
Another year over and a new one just begun.
And so Happy Christmas. I hope you have fun.
The near and the dear one, the old and the young
A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Let's hope it's a good one without any fear!"

No comments: