Thursday, February 26, 2004

From A to Z all about me:
A - Age : 35 years old BUT I don't look my age! *Grins*
B - Band listening to right now : Blue - "Guilty"
C - Career in the future: Wife??? *Gasps*
D - Dad's name: Salvador "Buddy"
E - Easiest person to talk to: Donna
F - Favourite song at the moment: Sting feat. Mary J Blige "Whenever I say your name"
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither. Disgusting stuff.
H - Hometown: Manila, Philippines
I - Instruments: None
K - Kids: none, thanks!
L - Longest car ride ever: In Cyprus, going to Paphos from Limassol on this hired taxi, my behind was numb after sitting for 3 hours!
M - Mom's name: Amelia "Mel"
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister
O - Occasion you cried recently : A few days ago because .... nevermind!
P - Phobia[s]: Dark places, Mascots, Creepy crawlies
Q - Favourite Quote: "OH GEEZ"
R - Reason to smile: Being alive, my family & my friends.
S - Song you last sang : "Whenever I say your name" Not easy to sing
T - Time you wake up: Depends!
U - Unknown fact about me: Best kept hidden.
V - Vegetable you hate: Beetroot *pukes*
W - Worst habit: Laziness
X - X-rays you've had: My teeth, my back and chest
Y - Yummy food: I like CHOCOLATE - ice cream, cake, bars, brownies.
Z - Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: