Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Color Coded Day
Wednesdays are usually spent at home.
Since we can't use the car from 7 A.M to 7 P.M.
The allotted time between 10 A.M to 3 P.M is good.
But it stresses you out to have a time limit.
Despite their valiant efforts to enforce silly schemes. Traffic is still bad.
So it's my clean.the.entire.condo.unit day.
Sweaty. Sneezing from all the dust.
Smelling like Lysol, Domex & floor wax.
Try to stuff everything into limited spaces.
Making semblance of the junk we call 'possessions'.
You would think 12 people live here. Not just 4.
But mostly just 2. Me & my sister.

"Prepare to be blown out of the water".
Yes, I was indeed blown away watching Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
I was trying to figure out the genre.
Is it a comedy? Romantic tale?
An action/ adventure? Or a ghost story?
I couldn't focus on the movie last night.
Maybe it was the bad audio of the VCD I rented.
Or I was too tired from my trip yesterday.
Or that a phone call got me all flustered.
But I worship Johnny Depp. So I persisted.

No comments: