Saturday, May 01, 2004

Merry Month of May
  • May 9 is Mother's Day!
  • May 10, this country will elect its leaders. I know my vote won't make any difference. But it will still be cast.

  • I haven't watched any movies lately because nothing worth watching. I'm waiting for "Troy" which will premiere on May 13.

  • I did watch "Secret Window" last night. It was a fairly ok pirated VCD copy. The moment I saw it was based on a Stephen King book, I froze. I don't like horror movies. But it was a thriller with Johnny Depp was in it so I endured the lousy plot.

  • May 19 is my friend Pinky's birthday.

  • May 30, my dearest mom will be the same age as my dad. But only for a few months.

  • I don't like to think about the fact that we were supposed to go to Bangkok & Singapore to celebrate mom's birthday. But naturally we can't make it. Dad isn't strong enough to travel.

  • Now we can't complain about this freaking balmy weather. It is expected during this time of the year. I'll just complain about my electricity bill.

  • New season of NYPD Blue, Six Feet Under & The Practice.

  • I downloaded this lovely song by Christian Bautista. I have no idea who he is. I just heard it on the radio.

  • No one ever saw me like you do
    All the things that I could add up to
    I never knew just what a smile was worth
    But your eyes say everything
    without a single word
    Coz there's something in the way you look at me
    It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
    You make me believe that
    there's nothing in this world I can't be
    I never know what you see
    But there's something in the way you look at me

    No comments: