Monday, May 31, 2004

Monday Music Mambo
1. Song By The First Band You Liked
"Gold" by Spandau Ballet

2. The Song That Makes You Think Of Your Best Friend
"Donna" by Los Lobos from La Bamba soundtrack

3. A Song By The First Band You Saw In Concert
"Bed of Roses". Bon Jovi was the first band I saw in concert. They performed at Sentosa in Singapore. I remember it rained earlier that day so on the night itself it was so humid and muddy. It was if I remember correctly Rock Music Night. I was standing near the huge speakers so my heart was pounding like I drank 12 expressos. But I had a grand time.

4. A Song That Reminds You Of College/School
"Just Got Lucky" from the Bagets Soundtrack. I never saw that movie. They just bombarded us with that song on the radio incessantly.

5. A Song That Makes You Think Of A Boyfriend/Girlfriend (Love) Past Or Present.
"If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield. I sent him a gift on Valentine's Day which I ordered online. Together with a card with a paragraph from the song.
`Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong
that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart
and pray for the strength to stand today
`Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right
And though I can't be with you tonight
And know my heart is by your side
Then a few weeks after, I ended the relationship over reasons I still can't comprehend to this day. 3 months later!


Monday Madness
1. What was the name of the last movie you watched (dvd, vhs, theatre, or tv)?
"The Day After Tomorrow" - Rockwell Cinema
2. What were you doing on the internet before coming here?
Looking for an e-greeting card to send.
3. What color of pen do you usually write with?
Black
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Yesterday I ordered pancit Malabon from Corrie's Kitchen for dinner
5. When is your birthday? (month and day)
October 19
6. How organized is your computer desk?
Right now, it's messy
7. How many calendars do you have in your house?
2 - one on my computer desk, the other on the wall of my sister's office area
8. Do you clip coupons and use them when doing your grocery shopping? No
9. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl
10. Did you enjoy your weekend?
Yes I ate till I burst to celebrate my everdearest Mommy's birthday

No comments: